Contact: Medical Records Release

If you need your child's patient records released to your child's school or another practice, please download our Medical Release form, fill it out in full, and fax or mail it to our office.

A paperclip icon.

Medical Records Release Form

View Download

This form is required for patients who are leaving our practice and need their records transferred to another practice. Please download this form, fill it out completely with the parent or guardian's signature, and mail or fax it to our office.